Difference between revisions of "Data Analysis for Smart Agriculture"
(Created page with "__FORCETOC__ The following are last-minute news you should be aware of ;-) * 22/09/2022: on Friday 23/09/2022 there will be no lecture * 12/09/2022: the course starts today...")
Revision as of 23:36, 21 September 2022
The following are last-minute news you should be aware of ;-)
* 22/09/2022: on Friday 23/09/2022 there will be no lecture * 12/09/2022: the course starts today!!!
Course Aim & Organization
The course is composed of a blending of lectures and labs by the course teacher and a teaching assistant.
- Matteo Matteucci: the teacher from DEIB
- Filippo Renga: the teacher from DIG
- Riccardo Bertoglio: the teaching assistant
Detailed course schedule
* On Monday, in room 25.1.1, starts at 16:30 ends at 18:00 * On Friday, in room 25.1.4, starts at 14:30 ends at 16:00
A detailed schedule follows:
|12/09/2022||Monday||17:30-19:00||25.1.1||Matteo Matteucci||Course Intro|
|16/09/2022||Friday||14:30-16:00||25.1.4||Filippo Renga||Smart Agrifood Scenario|
The course is intended to be a hands-on practical project course, students are expected to face a project "in group" and the project should
Here the slides used during classes
- [Course Intro] by Matteo Matteucci and Filippo Renga
- [Smart Agrifood Scenario] by Filippo Renga
- [Principles of Data Strategy] by Filippo Renga