I am the Teaching Assistant of the Cognitive Robotics course; the official site of the course is not maintained by me and it can be found here. On this page I am publishing the material of my lectures for this class but you can find those also on the official course page.
Course Aim & Organization
The course is composed by a blending of lectures and exercises by the course teacher and the teaching assistant:
Course Program and Teaching Material
The following are the lectures I am giving as Teaching Assistant of the Cognitive Robotics Course. Here you find a copy of the slide of the teaching assistant, the slides for the whole course are available here
- PDDL Language and Extensions: an introduction to the Planning Domain Description Language with some examples. You can download the PDDL code of the examples here.
- Robotics Middleware: The idea of Middleware in Robotics plus a survey of state of the art in Robotics Middleware.
- ROS Introduction: an introduction to ROS taken from the ros tutorials of Hydro distribution. You can also download the sources for the examples.
- Robot Motion Planning: Trajectory planning (Search-based Planning Library) and trajectory following.
- SLAM with Lasers: SLAM with lasers, EKF-SLAM, FastSLAM.